Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Bead Soup is Here!!!

Yay!  My bead soup is here!!!!

I didn't have very good light today to get the best of pictures (we're having a snow storm...yes, another snow storm....), but wanted to share anyway!


Annita
sent me an amazing bead soup!  I am swooning over this great mix of colors...soft greens, dark brass and all those gorgeous pinks - - - my favorite color!!  And this pink delica is positively my favorite shade of pink:


I am so enjoying the brass components, the super unique clasp, and this really neat stone focal.  It is a quartz geode...see the sparkle inside!!!??


And it has a hole in it, so there are tons of options here!!

I am really excited to get started on this project....the reveal feels so far away, but I am actually glad so I can take my time and savor all these "ingredients"!

Annita's package is on the way too!

I hope she enjoys her soup as much as I'm enjoying mine!


7 comments:

  1. Oh man, I am crushing over that geode! What a pretty soup you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the geode too! Can't wait to see what you create with those springy colours. It's snowing down here too but it's not too bad. Russell's delivering north of Boston today so fingers crossed he gets home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color pallet Amy I can not wait to see what you create with these beautiful beads and components.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful colors! And the pink is perfect for you! I love that clasp, too! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This soup is screaming "Spring is HERE!!!" so maybe Mother Nature will listen ;-)
    You are going to have so much fun with this beautiful mix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you like what I sent to you Amy. I can't hardly wait for my package to arrive from you, the tracking says it will be here tomorrow! Yea! Annita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you got some cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!! They really mean a lot!