Saturday, March 1, 2014

Focus on Life • Week 9

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF MARCH!!  
This week's assignment was to take a macro photograph.  When I read the assignment, I knew EXACTLY when I would be taking this macro photo...

The company I work for is opening a new restaurant this spring, and our chef began doing weekly menu tastings this week.  I spent all of Thursday afternoon taking pictures of things like this:


And when this item came out, I knew it was definitely perfect for my macro shot!


Are you ready for your close-up, steak tartare??


Check out the other Focus on Life participants below!



17 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Amy! The food looks so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaa! Now I'm hungry! Great photos, although the steak would not be my first choice to eat, the food is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - my mouth is watering and I would take any of those options for breakfast, thank you! Steak tartare would not be my first choice but it is a great subject for a macro shot. Well done! (no pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots but I'm STARVING now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos Amy. Now I am hungry. I better go have breakfast. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great macros,...I want to come eat where you work! LOL!! These all look so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, how delicious that food looks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea for this challenge! It all looks delicious but you can keep the steak tartare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM! and great idea for macro photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some fabulous looking foods! Your photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I saw your pictures my first thought was "I'm so hungry" then I read through the comments and saw everyone else thought the same thing. Excellent food photographs that make everyone feel hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love steak tartare... wonderful pictures! When's the restaurant opening I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an interesting subject for macro shots, they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, fabulous photos - that food looks sooooooo good! I'm off for a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never had any tartare, but would love too. I watch and see it on the Food Network.....looks yummy! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!! They really mean a lot!